Monday 9 March 2015

DAY TEN

DAY TEN: my daily routine

Okay, this one isn't that interesting. As I go to school, it's pretty much just me getting ready for that. So here we go!

6:00 - Alarm goes off, I hide under my pillow hoping that it will go away. It doesn't.
6:03 - I usually remember something that I'm looking forward to that day, which perks me up.
6:04 - I realise that I need to get into the shower, so I grab my stuff and drag myself up the stairs.
6:26 - Freak out realising that I need to be out of the bathroom by half past, while trying to dry my hair (it's hard, okay?)
6:30 - Spend the next 20 minutes telling myself that I'll be done by 6:45/attempting to do my hair/getting distracted.
6:50 - Remember that I still need to unload the dishwasher...
7:15 - Get dressed/pack my bag/cook toast all at once (usually ending up with cold toast, or none at all)
7:30 - Realise there is a crap ton of stuff that I haven't done yet...
7:42 - Go and wait out at my gate for the school bus.

Aaaaaand there you have it! My (rather boring) daily routine. Most days I end up being late, which is just fantastic. 

I'm not feeling that well at the moment, so I'm consoling myself by texting and eating chocolate. I think it's because I ate a whole heap of watermelon, after a whole heap of chocolate... I'm sure my acne will appreciate that :P

Lots of virtual hugs,
-FoxFace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment