Monday 23 March 2015

DAY FIFTEEN

DAY FIFTEEN: list 10 things that make you awesome.

Yay! A list! If you know me then you would know how much I love writing lists. I've been looking forward to this one! So without further ado, here are 10 things that make me awesome. 

(I'm not trying to be all gloaty and "oh I'm so cool blah blah blah" so please don't hate me!)


  1. I live in New Zealand. New Zealand is an amazing place, full of wonderful people, places and wildlife. I think living here has contributed to my awesome factor, as it is a pretty darn awesome place to be.
  2. I can sing! That sounded a bit self centred, I didn't mean it to be! When I say that I can sing, I don't mean like super good. I mean as in I'm in a choir, I do singing lessons and I've had a few solos for things over the years (only really last year...). Singing is a huge passion of mine, and I love it more than anything.
  3. I do Badminton. Badminton is such a fun sport. I only started last week, and already I've improved a lot. I am still utterly terrible, but I'm getting there. My friends managed to rope me into it, as some of them already had gone there last year. 
  4. I fully accept that I am a very socially awkward person. If you are someone who knows me, then you will know very well that if you sit with me, I will freak out and end up sitting in an awkward silence. (if you're someone I do this to, I am very sorry!) But I also accept this fact, which I think is a good thing. I know damn well that I am incredibly awkward, so don't try to remind me :P
  5. My favourite animal is a turtle. You may have thought that, since my username is girlofthefox and my nickname is FoxFace (not the Hunger Games character), that foxes are my favourite animal. You have thought wrong. Turtles are, in fact, what I believe to be the coolest animal in the world. This makes me awesome because turtles are awesome. Enough said. 
  6. ughhhhhhh I can't think of anything else...
  7. Yeah my mind has gone blank (space baby, and I'll write ya name)
  8. Can you think of anything?
  9. I can't...
  10. Well, that was short lived.
Yeah... my mind has decided to take a holiday somewhere nice in the Bahamas, so I've been abandoned here on my own :(

I'll just leave it at that for now xx
-FoxFace <3



No comments:

Post a Comment